With the combination of water buffalo horns and hands, the MTM therapy targets all 12 meridian channels to affect the three key elements of the body—one’s Qi, health and beauty.
Through Bojin therapy, the body is stimulated to self-heal while achieving a combination of results: beauty, contouring, pain and tension relief, health maintenance and hormone balance. Bojin shares similar origins with Guasha but does not cause as much redness like Guasha does.
Bo Jin offers numerous benefits: it helps to flush out toxin, regulate the Qi that clogs the meridian channels and blood, improve blood circulation, stimulate the cells to allow them to function optimally. This form of therapy also solves skin problems such as saggy skin, minimise fine lines and creating a V-shape face for mature skin. Users of Bo Jin therapy also experience skin improvements in the areas of lighter dark eye circles, pigmentation, oil control, acne, skin brightening, improving skin dullness, rough pores and so on.
What Are the Benefits of Bo Jin Therapy?
Overall, Bo Jin therapeutic massage offers the benefits of detoxification, enhancing the skin immunity, improving the skin tone and a lasting effect on skin health.
1. Skin problems like acne and pigmentation on the face are mainly caused by blocked meridians, clogged Qi and blood. Signs like skin dullness, wrinkles and other problems are often symptoms of changes in the body’s condition and attention should also be spent on unclogging the meridian channels for the body to be vitalized and organs to perform their functions efficiently.
2. Our Bo Jin massage uses the meridian channels to effectively target the fascia structure – the layer of connective tissue surrounding muscles and muscle groups, blood vessels, and nerves that appears throughout the body. The fascia binds some structures together while permitting others to slide smoothly over each other. It serves several important roles, such as transporting nutrition, blood and ‘chi’ and dispelling of toxins, helping the viscera to complete their functions.
3. Using Bo Jin therapy helps to unblock the facial meridians, allowing the benefits of beauty treatments to be better absorb by the skin, restoring the natural health and color of the skin.
Is Qi Bo Jin Suitable for My Skin Condition?
Bo Jin is an excellent form of therapy if you have the following skin conditions:
- Sensitive Skin: Regulate the speed of blood flow, aids in the discharge of endotoxins in blood vessels, reduce the burden on skin and enhance immunity.
- Skin Redness: Stimulate the contraction of capillary walls, improve the symptoms of skin redness.
- Dull, Lackluster Skin: Activate ‘Chi’ and blood, metabolizing toxins, thus improving skin tone & color.
- Wrinkle, Saggy Skin: Promote the synthesis ability of skin collagen and achieve the effect of skin firming and wrinkle reduction.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
WhatsApp Us Now !
+65 8344 7442